I started this model of Durham Red as an exercise to learn more about more recent game modelling work-flows. Specifically those aiming towards the Unreal Dev Kit. Sculpted and polypainted in zbrush. I’ve included here some screen grabs with different materials as they help show different aspects of the sculpt.

This is the poly painted model in Zbrush.

I started on a couple of poses to work up into final renders. These are very much Work in Progress. They need re-sculpting, some painting and high res vampire teeth. These are on hold for the moment.

The colours, normal and spec were then baked out to the low resolution game model you see here.